About the Biblical Heritage Center, Inc.
The Biblical Heritage Center, Inc. is a stand-alone Texas 501(c)(3) organization.
The Biblical Heritage Center, Inc. is funded by tax-deductible donations from individuals and organizations.
The Biblical Heritage Center, Inc. is not affiliated with or funded by any religious, educational or other types of institutions.
1. BHC is an educational institution that teaches people How Words Work and How to Work with Words by applying that knowledge to the words of the Bible by Exploring Biblical Heritages.
2. BHC teaches people how to use the BHC Guideline below to Transform Belief Conflicts into Relationship Building Opportunities:
“My Belief System will be
large enough to include all facts,
open enough to be examined and questioned, and
flexible enough to change if errors or new facts are discovered.”
3. BHC raises the awareness of the Biology of Believing -- the roles Subconscious Functions of the Human Brain play in what people consciously perceive.
4. BHC is committed to sharing the Most Accurate and Up-To-Date Information possible to help people make better decisions about what to believe and what to do.
5. BHC is committed to Networking Learners and Explorers together through the Internet, Social Media, Zoom and Local Gatherings.
6. BHC is not a religious institution and has no Statement of Faith.
7. BHC is committed to protecting lives, preserving lives, making lives more functional and increasing the quality of life.
Directors, Officers & Advisor
Jim Myers, President
Susan Myers, Secretary/Treasurer
Ike Tennison, Co-Founder & Past President (d. 2022)
Rabbi Jeffrey Leynor, Past Advisory Board Member (d. 2020)